Information in accordance with art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Under Article 13 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We at http://tartufaisenesi.it/ believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply register site visitors – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site, and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, so all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Users can choose to turn off personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
By visiting the www.aboutads.info page you can disable cookies from third-party providers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-party privacy policies
You should review the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. More information about managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective browser websites
Purpose of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to confidential areas of the Portal and Portals/sites linked with the present and the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies it controls and/or linked and/or Sponsors.
- transfer of these data to third parties, always aimed at the implementation of email marketing campaigns and the sending of commercial communications.
- obligations under laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Methods of Treatment
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection, in the appropriate database;
- registration and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, under the Technical Discipline regarding minimum security measures, Exhibit B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is required.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The collected data can be communicated to:
- companies and companies for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to buy advertising space on lists or on the site and/or linked to the provision of a particular service.
- persons who need access to data, such as by law or secondary and/or community regulations.
Rights of the person concerned
According to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we advise you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data treatments that may affect you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment
- get by the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet recorded, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, saves the existence of justified reasons, with interval no less than ninety days;
- the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectifying or, if interested in it, integrating existing data;
- oppose all or part of the data that relates to it, which is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the holder of the treatment at every legal effect is:
- Siena Truffle Association
- VAT Number 00862560521
- Tax Code: 92003910525
- Via XX September 15/A
- 53024 – Montalcino (SI)
- Tel/Fax: 0577803213
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the deletion of your data from the archive, it is enough to contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data of minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in their database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.